Spirits of the West July 27-29 2018
REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT
Arrive in time for the Friday leisure ride! Rise and shine for Saturday breakfast. Games/points at each station. Rides all three days!
Pony Club Grounds, Deary, ID
- First riders out at 10:30AM
- Some Gravel Trails
- Riders may arrive at the camp site on Friday, July 27th no earlier than 9 a.m. There are no RV electrical or water hookups on site. Toilets and showers are available within walking distance of camp.
- Forty open stalls are available on a first-come first-serve basis. All campers are required to clean their camp sites of litter and manure.
- No dogs allowed on the trail. Dogs in camp must be on a leash at all times and kept 100 feet from dining area.
- No stallions allowed.
- A Coggins test and health certificate are required to enter the State of Idaho.
- All participants are required to fill out a liability waiver form which will be provided for you.
2018 Fee Schedule
For more info email • firstname.lastname@example.org or phone • 208.882.5578 ext 279.
- $5 Grounds Fee—Friday
- $10 Hand Fee—Saturday
- $5 Each Additional—Sat
- $5 Hand Fee Youth– Sat
- $5 Grounds Fee—Sunday
- $25 Camp fee per vehicle
- $15 stall fee per horse
- $20 Event t-shirt
- $5 Breakfast– Sat and Sun
- *Lunch On Your Own –Sat
- $20 Dutch Oven Dinner -Saturday - Enter your dish to win a prize!
- $10 Race Horse—Saturday