Spirits of the West July 27-29 2018
Arrive in time for the Friday leisure ride! Rise and shine for Saturday breakfast. Games/points at each station. Stay for the history ride the morning of July 29th!
Pony Club Grounds, Deary, ID
- First riders out at 10:30AM
- Some Gravel Trails
- Riders may arrive at the camp site on Friday, July 27th no earlier than 9 a.m. There are no RV electrical or water hookups on site. Toilets and showers are available within walking distance of camp.
- Forty open stalls are available on a first-come first-serve basis. All campers are required to clean their camp sites of litter and manure.
- No dogs allowed on the trail. Dogs in camp must be on a leash at all times and kept 100 feet from dining area.
- No stallions allowed.
- A Coggins test and health certificate are required to enter the State of Idaho.
- All participants are required to fill out a liability waiver form which will be provided for you.
Per-Person Fees Per Day
For more info email • firstname.lastname@example.org or phone • 208.882.5578 ext 279.
- $10 Trail Fee Adult
- $5 Trail Fee Youth
- $15 Stall Fee
- $10 Camp Fee Per Person Per Day
- $20 Dinner
- $20 Event T-shirt
- $10 Toy Horse (for races)
- $10 Breakfast served all morning
- *No refunds.